Happy About Knowing What
to Expect in 2005
by Mitchell Levy
Comments on "Happy About Knowing What
to Expect in 2005"
are moving from a wired to a wireless society. This will make most of the traditional
telcos' infrastructure investments irrelevant and push the change to VoIP. Maybe
the last mile doesn't count after all. Maybe you just do it yourself."
Amy Wohl, President, Wohl Associates
Euro will become the most stable currency in the world markets, with more and
more smaller nations pinning their currency valuations to it rather than the dollar."
Dan Shafer, President, Shafer Media
sales of smart phones will exceed the sales of handhelds for the first time."
Chris Heuer, Chief Idea Guy, Conversal
Cameras sales will completely crush film camera sales. Traditional film based
companies will continue to struggle to find a place in a digital world."
John Kwan, President, VeriPic
price at $3 and Google stock at $300."
Vamsee Tirukkala, Co-Founder &
Wohl, President, Wohl Associates
- Axel Kloth, CTO,
- Bahar Gidwani, CEO, Index Stock
- Barry J. Weinbaum, President &
CEO, NanoOpto Corp.
- Bill Liao, COO, http://www.openbc.com
- Bill Widmer, President & CEO, g8 solutions
Cormia, Faculty, Computer Technology and Information Systems, Foothill De Anza
- Brad Peppard, Partner, MarketingBank
Hall, CEO, brandon-hall.com
- Cameron Kane, President,
Strategic Design Group LLC
- Chris Heuer, Chief Idea
- Chris Consorte, Managing Partner,
- Cynthia Holladay, President,
- Dan Shafer, President, Shafer
- Dave Asprey, Strategy & Startup Consultant
- David Cruickshank, Joint Managing Director, Farrellsoft
- David H. Deans, Managing Director, GeoActive
- David Krueger, David Krueger MD Executive
Strategist, Executive Mentor Coach
- Gary Feldman,
VP of Marketing and Business Strategy, Amedia Networks.
Pearson, COO, PocketThis, Inc.
- Glenn Gow, President
& CEO, Crimson Consulting Group, Inc.
Yan, CEO, Jack Yan & Associates
Dr. James Lin, President & CEO, QLQ
- Jared Spool, Founding Principal,
User Interface Engineering
- Jean Su, Partner, ChampionScott
- Jeffrey Paul Hayward, Finance Director,
Deejay Accident Repair Centres Ltd
- John Kwan, President,
- Julie Sautter, President & Founder,
- Karen Orton, VP marketing, Encentuate
Schoups, Title: Americas Region, Assistant General Manager, Anritsu Company
Marc E. Faerber, CPA, Owner
- Margaret A. Schaninger,
President & CEO, Info Plus International
Marguerite Raaen, Consultant, Raaen Consulting
Gospe, Principal, KickStart Alliance
- Mike Johnson,
President, Sales Solutions
- Ming Shao, Sr. Product
Manager, Covad Communications
- Neil Sherratt, Founder
Director, iProof Limited
- Peter Ostrow, President
& CEO, TestMart
- Phil Hood, Partner, Transcend
- Ralph Marx, CEO, Soiree
Schulman, Chief Marketing Officer, WebSideStory, Inc.
Thatte, Executive Director, Dixtinct Services Pte Ltd
Giorgetti, President, Montgomery Professional Services Corp
Chintawar, CEO, Arion Systems
- Shane Hedges, Chief
of Staff, Envision EMI
- Sheridan Tatsuno, Principal,
- S. Sundararajan, Head of Operations,
- Suzette Cavanaugh, VP Marketing, Saratoga
- Valerie W. Perlowitz, President and
Founder, Reliable Integration Services
- Vamsee Tirukkala,
Co-Founder & EVP, Zinnov
- Tim Lundeen, CEO &
Founder, Web Crossing, Inc.
- Tonny Yu, CEO, Mailshell
Grosso, Vice President of Engineering, Echopass
|About the Author|
Mitchell Levy is Director of the
innovative Silicon Valley Executive Business Program and the current Chairman
and partner of CEOnetworking. Mr. Levy is also President and CEO of ECnow.com,
a Management Consulting firm helping company's grow with strategic consulting
and targeted business education, author of the book E-Volve-or-Die.com
and creator of the Value Framework® and on the board of directors
of Rainmaker Systems (NASDAQ: RMKR). He is the former Chair of comdex.biz
at Comdex Fall and was at Sun Microsystems for 9 years, during
the last four of which he managed the e-commerce component of Sun's $3.5 billion
supply chain. He is a popular speaker, lecturing on business and management issues
throughout the U.S. and around the world.